After School Care Information
2013-14 School Year
If you need after school care for your child next year, please follow the link to the program’s website:www.ymcaknoxville.org.
You may also call 546-0600 to speak to the Senior Program Director, Mandy Dyer, or call Ms. Lori Humphreys at
· When visiting the school for any reason and for any duration of time, check into the school through the front office. When visiting FIS, Sign in and obtain a yellow pass. This pass should be visible at all times.
• Make sure your child has everything they need for school before leaving home.
• Ensure that your child knows dismissal plans for the day before leaving home.
• If you need to check your child out of school, please do so prior to 2:15.
• Limit lunch visits as much as possible.
• Please do not park in the car circle at any time during the day for even a short length of time. This zone needs to be accessible to emergency vehicles at all times.
April 28-May 2
May 9, 4th Grade
May 12, 5th Grade
May 14, 3rd Grade
May 14, 5th Grade
May 16, 8:30 a.m.
May 20, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
5th Grade Celebration
Last Day of School
Dismiss at 11:15 a.m.
June 9- June 13
For the safety of students, please drop off and pick up students only in the car circle. Please do NOT drop off students in the parking lot.